Happy to say Zoe and myself successfully finished the GR 11 in 51 days.. not bad, seeing as we did have a few rest days, and we spent 6 days in Torla [ Ordesa Canyon ]
Now, 3 years later I am going to hike the GR 11 on my own.. and am very much looking forward to it!..
On May 9th I will take the train [ hopefully they are not striking this time ] to Hendaye [ France ] and walk over the bridge into Irun Spain..
I fully understand that the beginning of May is too early to start the GR11 , but I will be spending 2 weeks in Torla, where I will [ hopefully ] be by May 26th..
I am VERY much looking forward to this….
- Honest Review of the MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2 persons TentJuly 17, 2020 - 9:00 pm
- Hiking the GR 11 May 2019April 26, 2019 - 8:47 pm
- Day 6 to 51 GalleryApril 11, 2019 - 12:54 pm
- GR11 Spain Looking for a Hiking CompanionJune 9, 2017 - 1:49 pm
- GR1 Spain Looking for a Hiking CompanionSeptember 21, 2016 - 1:20 pm
- The GR11 what I miss mostAugust 19, 2016 - 1:25 pm
- Honest and Genuine Review of the Cicerone Guide Books
- Honest Review of the Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Hiking Poles
- Honest Review of the MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2 persons Tent
- GR11 – Stage 44 – FINAL DAY -Camping el Port de Selva to Cap de Creus
- GR11 – Stage 43 – Wild Camping at Eglesia de Sant Silvestre to Camping el Port de Selva
- GR11 – Stage 42 –Wild Camping near Els Vilars to Wild Camping at Eglesia de Sant Silvestre
- GR11 – Stage 41 – Wild Camping at Santa Llucia to Wild Camping near Els Vilars
- GR11 – Stage 40 – Camping Macanet to Wild Camping at Santa Llucia
- GR11 – Stage 39 – Camping Bassegoda near Albanya to Camping Macanet
- GR11 – Stage 38 – Wild camping at Coll de Bassegoda to Camping Bassegoda near Albanya